Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Engaged to the love of my life

On October 12th, 2012, shortly after returning from our mission trip together, I took a weekend trip with my longtime girlfriend, Kristen Dawn Palmer. Before we left for our destination, I gave her a note telling her how much fun the trip was going to be. The next note was an address to type into the GPS, which would let her know that we were on our way to Orange Beach, Alabama, one of my favorite beaches and long time "thinking spot." 

The third note was important. It was instructions for her to give me all of her electronic devices, and wait in the room until the alarm that I had set went off. When the alarm went off, she was told to open the fourth and final note. The note told her that I was waiting for her on the beach. The video picks up where the note left off... 



No comments:

Post a Comment